An all-inclusive treatment program
At DARA, we believe that everyone should have access to affordable and effective rehabilitation, and offer one of the world’s most affordable luxury rehabilitation solutions – so affordable that many people find it more cost-effective to fly to Thailand for a 4-week program than to undertake drug and alcohol rehabilitation in their own countries. Located in two of the most serene settings imaginable, our clients also enjoy far greater privacy, allowing them to decide for themselves whether or not to tell others about their decision to take this important step. We offer personalized 4-, 8- and 12-week rehabilitation programs.
At DARA, we provide the highest level of professional international-standard care, luxurious accommodation, a higher staff/client ratio than any other rehab, fabulous food, unique excursions, and a comprehensive physical therapy program.
Stemming from their personal desire to ‘give back’, and help those who are ready to begin the journey of recovery, DARA’s founders subsidize our all-inclusive treatment program.
DARA is a member of the long-established National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP), and employs only full-time internationally certified addiction and mental health counselors, each an expert in his or her area of specialization.
It is our hope all people who need it will now be able to receive one of the best luxury addiction treatment and rehabilitation solutions in the world.
Your accommodation options
Clients may choose from two levels of private accommodation at DARA.
Our Koh Chang rehab center has 40 villas – all with air-conditioning, large en-suite bathrooms, refrigerators, television, a DVD player and free WiFi.
Rehab Addiction Treatment costs
A deposit of 50% of the total fee is required prior to arrival. The remaining 50% balance is due upon arrival at DARA Thailand.
Your Addiction Treatment Program includes:
- Daily Group Sessions
- One to One Counseling
- Relapse Awareness Groups
- Educational Workshops
- Individual Stress Management
- Meditation Group Sessions
- Art Therapy Sessions
- Group Fitness Training Sessions
- Group Sports Sessions
- Water Sports Sessions
- After Care Planning
Also included in your Addiction Treatment Program:
- Pick up from Trat Airport (Bangkok Airways operates 2-3 flights daily from Bangkok to Trat)
- Full medical check up at a JCI accredited private hospital (if clinically indicated by DARA Intake Directorate)
- All meals
- Laundry service
- Luxury accommodation
- Full use of resort facilities
- Tea, coffee, juice, tea, etc.
- Return transfer to Trat Airport
What is not included in your Addiction Treatment Program?
- International airfare or transportation to Bangkok
- Domestic airfare or transportation between Bangkok and Trat
- Cigarettes, souvenirs, international phone calls and personal belongings
- Travel medical insurance
- Medical expenses and medications
- Medical detoxification (If and when required, we will assist with this process and help with your arrangements; however, you will be responsible for the fees directly to the hospital.)
- Non-treatment related medications (i.e., for blood pressure, asthma inhalers, for Thyroid disorder, anti-psychotics, anti-depressants, etc.) – If required, it is highly recommended that you bring enough supply with you for your stay, since it is not always possible to get the exact same prescription in Thailand due to local availability of the medications.